Friday, April 22, 2011

Small Expedit


This is my small Expedit. I have to differentiate "small," because, yes, I have a bigger one.
But more on that later. 

This is a photo of it not long after I moved in. It's used as my "landing strip," something I learned about from www.apartmenttherapy.com, a wonderful resource of small-space dwellers. They also publish great books on creating a happy, healthful space. The landing strip holds keys, mail, and other things you need a place for as you enter and leave your space.

Also, if you look closely, you can see a glass bowl, also from IKEA. But I didn't buy it! It was a gift from a co-worker. No excuse, I know, I know. I'm on the look out for a wood table, possibly one that I can paint, and that has drawers, to be my future landing strip. Oh, and a cute bowl to hold my keys.

I also just noticed that the vase is from IKEA too. Geesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment